A journey of inspiration and action
Join us as we bring you our exclusive Sustainability Shorts series – insightful interviews with high-profile companies committed to driving climate action and embracing a more sustainable future. These captivating conversations, conducted in the lead-up to Climate Week NYC, share invaluable experiences, a look at the road ahead, and passion to create a better future.
The leaders who participated included:
- Daniel Pacthod, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company; McKinsey Sustainability
- Rachael Sherman, Executive Director, Global Sustainability of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Judith Wiese, Chief People and Sustainability Officer, Siemens
- Mark Rayfield, CEO, Saint-Gobain
- Will Jackson-Moore, Global Sustainability Leader, PwC
- Marissa McGowan, Chief Sustainability Officer, L'Oréal North America
- Chris Dodwell, CEO, Impax Asset Management
- Will Hazelip, President, National Grid Ventures
Watch a collection of the interviews below.