September 20 – 21, 2022 – 8am- 5pm
Honest discussions that ‘Get It Done’
Building on our successful digital roundtable series in 2021, the Executive Series is hosted in-person at The Hub Live at Climate Week NYC.
We’re bringing together global business leaders to find shared solutions to common challenges
In partnership with PwC, this year’s series invites senior business and policy executives to connect and collaborate to get it done. Our climate is changing fast and we’re all facing the same challenges. Let’s find solutions together. Fast.
A series of closed-door, invite only strategic roundtables hosted under the Chatham House rule for senior executives to be frank and honest about the challenges they face, to pull together for bolder climate leadership, and to find shared solutions to common challenges.
- G20 global action on renewables
- Carbon’s seat at your leadership table
- Coming together: ESG and the future of the finance function
- Getting going: breaking down the barriers to corporate climate action
- The scope 3 challenge
- Leading with purpose: driving meaningful corporate engagement on global climate justice
“As part of our strategy, The New Equation, we are committed to working in a community of solvers with our people, clients and broader stakeholders to help drive the net zero transition. That's why we're delighted to be the Executive Series sponsor for Climate Week NYC, which is an important platform to connect and collaborate on challenges, ideas and create innovative inclusive solutions to address the climate crisis."
- Bob Moritz, Global Chairman, PwC