ConcreteZero is a global market initiative driven by the twin ambitions to halve carbon emissions by 2030 and limit global temperature rise to 1.5C. With the focus on scope 3 emissions and demystifying the complexities in the concrete supply chain we are developing best practice on net-zero concrete implementation.
This session will:
- Illustrate the power of unified demand voice in creating a strong vibrant market for net-zero concrete
- Examine how pioneering private sector leaders are adopting carbon intensity targets and requirements in their projects
- Discuss the benchmarking of carbon intensity – optimising performance with solutions available today
- Explore how ConcreteZero members across the value chain are working together to minimise scope 3 emissions
- Unpack a range of tools and guides to help deliver best practice and challenge business as usual