Although innovation is rising and business opportunities are emerging across the globe to help decarbonize the economy, there remains nonetheless very significant challenges to moving fast enough to meet our climate and clean energy related targets.
Join us for a vibrant conversation and networking session with corporate executives from Canada, EU and the United States as they offer a progress report on market deployment and discuss navigating issues such as global supply chain bottlenecks, inflationary pressures, NIMBY-ism, permitting and ESG.
Welcoming remarks: Lisa Jacobson, President, The Business Council for Sustainable Energy
PANEL 1 Power and Transportation (25 minutes)
Moderator – Carolyn Kissane, New York University
• Serge Abergel, Chief Operating Officer, Hydro-Québec Energy Services
• Kelly Speakes-Backman, Executive Vice President, Public Affairs, Invenergy
• Helene Gagnon, Chief Sustainability Officer and Senior Vice President, Stakeholder Engagement, CAE
PANEL 2 - Built-environment (25 minutes)
Moderator – John Mandyck, CEO, Urban Green Council
• Renae Kezar, Vice President, Global Sustainability and Government Relations, Johnson Controls (confirmed)
• Harry Verhaar, Vice President, Global Public & Government Affairs, Signify (confirmed)
• Anna Pavlova, Vice President, Strategy & Market Development, CarbonQuest
Closing Remarks: Peter Rose, Senior Director for Stakeholder Relations, Hydro-Québec Energy Services
Networking Session w/refreshments (30 minutes)
NOTE: Only those with e-mail confirmation from the event organizer will be admitted.