You can watch this event on Climate Group's Facebook Watch page.
Scientists tell us 2020 marks the beginning of the decade that matters. To avoid warming beyond 1.5 degrees and further degradation of critical landscapes, the world must take immediate action to reverse nature loss and drastically reduce and sequester greenhouse gas emissions by 2030. During this year’s annual Milestone Summit, we’ll take stock of recent progress in sustainability and the challenges before us; share exemplary collaborative initiatives on the leading edge of climate and nature action; and hear from CEOs and other influential business and NGO leaders as they share more about their sustainability aspirations, commitments and initiatives – from confronting climate change and eliminating waste to conserving and restoring our natural resources and improving the livelihoods of people who depend on them.
- Doug McMillon, President & CEO, Walmart
- Emmanuel Faber, CEO, Danone
- Alan Jope, CEO, Unilever
- Fred Krupp, President & CEO, Environmental Defense Fund
- Ruth Kimmelshue, SVP, Chief Sustainability Officer, Business Operations and Supply Chain, Cargill
- Andrew Morlet, Chief Executive, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Carter Roberts, CEO, World Wildlife Fund
- M. Sanjayan, CEO, Conservation International
- Mark Schneider, CEO, Nestlé
- David Taylor, CEO, Procter & Gamble
- Francesca DeBiase, EVP & CSO, McDonald's Corporation
- Other Walmart CEOs and business leaders
This event is part of the Hub Live by the Climate Group.