Change is never easy. The energy transition to a low carbon economy will be especially challenging since many industries and economies have become reliant upon cheap, expendable energy sources to power their growth. In this session, experts from across S&P Global will discuss the transition to a low carbon economy – what are the challenges, what industries will be especially affected, and why the time to transition is now.
Transitioning to a Low Carbon Economy – Roundtable Discussion Participants
- Susan Gray, Global Head of Sustainable Finance Business and Innovation, S&P Global Ratings
- Manjit Jus, Managing Director, Global Head of ESG Research & Data, S&P Global
- Roman Kramarchuk, Head Energy Scenarios, Policy & Technology Analytics, S&P Global Platts
- Lauren Smart, Managing Director, Global Head of ESG Commercial at S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Reid Steadman, Managing Director and Global Head of ESG at S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Evan Greenfield, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of ESG at S&P Global (moderator)