An examination of the state of the fossil fuel industry in the context of bottoming oil prices, the accelerating shift to renewables, and COVID-related bailouts from the federal government.
- Kathy Hipple, Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA)
- Lukas Ross, Friends of the Earth
- Lead organizer: Kathy Hipple, IEEFA
This event is part of a series of Climate Week presentations focused on diverse strategies for addressing climate-related financial risk in investments as the global economy moves toward a more just, and equitable low-carbon future.
- Center for International Environmental Law
- Climate-Safe Pensions Network
- Fossil Free California
- Friends of the Earth
- Reclaim Finance
- Women’s Earth and Climate Action Network (WECAN) International
- 350 Silicon Valley