G&S Sense & Sustainability Salon: Narratives Behind the Numbers
Join G&S Business Communications for this invitation-only breakfast roundtable discussion with corporate sustainability champions and senior communicators. Their guest speakers will provide an insider’s look at best practices for integrated reporting that links to business purpose and engages stakeholders with compelling storytelling.
In addition, they will share highlights their findings from the 2018 G&S Sense & Sustainability Study®, the ninth annual survey which gauges public perceptions of corporate social responsibility, environmental stewardship and institutional accountability.
Register today to join a select group of communications and sustainability experts in discussing these questions and more:
• How can sustainability reporters achieve buy-in from C-suite leaders for greater transparency in disclosure?
• What are the best ways to collaborate and report as a cross-disciplinary team that includes IR, EHS, HR, corporate communications, legal and other key groups?
• To what extent do Americans seek information about sustainability and corporate responsibility? Where do they look for this information?
• How does news media coverage of high-profile crises, such as the controversy that led to Starbucks’ anti-bias training or the water contamination emergency in Flint, Michigan, shape public perception?
• As we approach the midterm elections this year, how do Americans really feel about government accountability for protecting people and the environment?
• Suzanne Klatt, Director, Sustainability & Environment, Prudential Financial
• Kristina Wilson-Rocheford, Corporate Affairs Manager, Nestlé Waters North America
• Ron Loch, Managing Director and Sustainability Lead, G&S Business Communications
• Susan Sheehan, Vice President, Sustainability Consulting, G&S Business Communications