You can watch this event on Climate Group's Facebook Watch page.
India is faced with multifaceted vulnerabilities related to changing climate and this year, the nation reels with series of setbacks like COVID-19, Cyclone Aaphan in the east coast and cyclone Nisarga at the west coast. There is a fear that long term impacts of COVID and increasing frequency of extreme events will adversely impact India’s ambitions of a GDP growth rate of ~9% by the year 2030 and its commitment to chart out a green transition. Join us to hear powerful voices from businesses and government debate the potential pathways for India to take as it steps into the climate decade.
- Ashish Chaturvedi, Director - Climate Change, GIZ
- Helen Clarkson, CEO, Climate Group
- Nadir Godrej, MD, Godrej Industries
- Joan MacNaughton CB HON FEI, Chair of the Board, Climate Group
- Suresh Prabhu, MP, Government of India
- Aromer Revi, Director, Indian Institute of Human Settlements
- Sumant Sinha, Chairman and Managing Director, ReNew Power and Member- India Advisory Group, Climate Group
- Dr Divya Sharma, Executive Director, Climate Group India
This event is part of the Hub Live by the Climate Group.