You can watch this event on Climate Group's Facebook Watch page.
Hear from visionary philanthropists and frontline leaders working around the world as catalysts to solve the climate crisis through 3 pillars of action -- shifting to 100% renewable energy, protecting nature, and transitioning to re generative agricultural systems -- with the goal of staying below 1.5°C in global average temperature rise. While some have said this goal is unrealistic, the latest science shows that not only is it possible, but it is far cheaper than our current energy system, will avoid trillions in avoided damages, and can stimulate the recovery of our global economic system post-COVID.
- Justin Winters, Co-Founder & Executive Director, One Earth
- Leah Thomas, Intersectional Environmental Activist and Eco-Communicator
- Nemonte Nenquimo, Waorani Leader and Co-Founder, Ceibo Alliance
- Zainab Salbi, Co-Founder, Daughters of Earth Julia Jackson, Founder, Grounded.org
- Melina Laboucan-Massimo, Program Director at Indigenous Climate Action, the Founder of Sacred Earth Solar and a Fellow at the David Suzuki Foundation
- Tabara Ndaiye, Program Officer, American Jewish World Service
This event is part of the Hub Live by the Climate Group.