This session will include a series of TED-style 6-minute talks, each will be about different ‘Big Ideas’ related to nature-based solutions at the nexus of climate, biodiversity and sustainable development.
- Mountain communities harnessing ecosystems to adapt to climate change
- Standardizing Nature-based Solutions
- Civil Society Participation in NDC Development – Decision tools for Land Sector Ambition by Peter Riggs, CLARA
- Understanding the transformational power of nature-based solutions to address climate change impacts
- Business for Nature Creating the Regenerative Economy - Business as a driver of systems change by Nigel Topping, We Mean Business
This event is part of the Food, Land and Nature-Based Solutions program of Climate Week NYC.