- "Peatlands as a nature-based solution for global climate action (Svenja Schulze, Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, Germany)
- Peatlands for a 1.5 Degree Future (H.E. Siti Nurbaya, Minister of Environment and Forests, Government of Indonesia)
- Soil Carbon World Tour (Deborah Bossio, The Nature Conservancy)
- 1000 Landscapes for 1 Billion People: Radical Collaboration to Regenerate Food Systems and Ecosystems (Sara J. Scherr, President & CEO of EcoAgriculture Patners)
- Transformative Transparency: Harnessing the Data Revolution to Drive Down Deforestation (Toby Gardner, Senior Research Fellow at Stockholm Environment Institute, and Director, Trase)
- Open Foris: Forest and Land Monitoring for Climate Action (Ms. Mette Wilkie, Director of the Forestry Department, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations)
- Great Green Wall of Cities (David Miller, Director of International Diplomacy, C40)
- If food system transformation was a person, who would it be? (Ruth Richardson, Executive Director, Global Alliance for the Future of Food)
Register here to attend.
This event is part of the Food, Land and Nature-Based Solutions program of Climate Week NYC.