Join this event to learn about the Jurisdictional Approach Resource Hub, a one-stop resource that brings together the collective experience and expertise of the Tropical Forest Alliance’s partners working to advance jurisdictional and landscape approaches to tackle commodity-driven deforestation. This event will launch the “Practical Guidance for Companies on Actions to Support Landscape Initiatives” along with other tools and resources for companies to scale-up their engagement in landscape and jurisdictional initiatives. Leading experts will lead us through an exploration of this new and innovative digital platform.
- Nick Martell-Bundock, Senior Director, Sustainable Development, Cargill
- Sophie Higman, Director Programme, Proforest UK
- Charles O'Malley, Senior Partnerships Advisor, Green Commodities Programme, UNDP
- Akiva Fishman, Manager, Private Sector Interventions to Tackle Deforestation and Forest Degradation, WWF
- Patrick Mallet, Director Innovations, ISEAL Alliance
- Leony Aurora, Landscapes and Partnerships Lead, Tropical Forest Alliance
- Moderator: Petra Tanos, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Tropical Forest Alliance