Legislators on the forefront of federal, state, and local action to protect pension fund beneficiaries from climate-related financial risk will discuss strategies and prospects for the next Congress and state legislative sessions.
- Moderator and keynote: Rep. Sean Casten (D-IL)
- California State Senator Ben Allen
- New York State Senator Liz Krueger
- Randi Mail, MassDivest
This event is part of a series of Climate Week NYC presentations focused on diverse strategies for addressing climate-related financial risk in investments as the global economy moves toward a more just, and equitable low-carbon future.
- Center for International Environmental Law
- Climate-Safe Pensions Network
- Fossil Free California
- Friends of the Earth
- Reclaim Finance
- Women’s Earth and Climate Action Network (WECAN) International
- 350 Silicon Valley