Kick-off New York Climate Week with ISS-climate, the 2° Investing Initiative and BNP Paribas on September 24, where we will bring together a distinguished forum of experts to discuss key climate change themes for investors.
Topics for Discussion:
- The current state of investor action on climate change
- Approaches to scenario analysis
- Mobilizing asset data for scenario analysis
- Setting targets to minimize risks and maximize impact
Confirmed Speakers Include :
- Hervé P. Duteil, Managing Director & Chief Sustainability Officer at BNP Paribas
- Sue Reid, Vice President of Climate and Energy at Ceres
- Maximilian Horster, Head of ISS-climate
- Tricia Jamison, Deputy Director at the 2° Investing Initiative
- Richard Gröttheim, CEO at Sjunde AP-Fonden (AP7)
- Laura Segafredo, Vice President Global Fixed Income Responsible Investing Group at BlackRock
- Adam Kirkman, Head of ESG at AMP Capital
Space is limited, please register now to secure your spot.