A CONVERSATION WITH WOMEN LEADING THE CLIMATE RESPONSE
The private sector has a key role to play in advancing sustainable development globally. Many companies are looking to go beyond their charitable giving and corporate social responsibility initiatives, and leverage their core business to achieve climate and sustainability goals within the broader ESG framework. Join us for a panel discussion exploring the approaches that successful sustainability leaders take to integrate climate solutions into business strategy and overcome barriers to their sustainability plans.
- Marisa Buchanan HEAD OF SUSTAINABILITY, JPMORGAN CHASE
- Ezgi Barcenas GLOBAL VICE PRESIDENT OF SUSTAINABILITY, ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV
- Raminta Jautokas CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER, AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR COMPANY, INC.
- Michelle Patron DIRECTOR OF SUSTAINABILITY POLICY, MICROSOFT
- Verena Radulovic — Moderator DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE ENGAGEMENT, C2ES