Please join AECOM and the New York Building Congress with Knowledge Partner McKinsey & Company for a series of panel discussions on climate change adaptation and resiliency strategies.
Topics include Battery Park City Coastal Resiliency: Systemically Reducing Risk in Lower Manhattan; Water Reclamation and Reuse Innovation: Preserving a Precious Resource; New York City’s Climate Mobilization Act: Significantly Reducing Building Emissions; and The Role of Equity in Resilience Investment and Planning.
- Jainey K. Bavishi, Director, NYC Mayor's Office of Resiliency
- Kate Boicourt, Director of Resilience, Waterfront Alliance
- Brodie Boland, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Ed Clerico, PE, Founder & CEO Emeritus, Natural Systems Utilities
- B.J. Jones, President & CEO, Battery Park City Authority • Brad Lander, NYC Council Member, District 39, Brooklyn
- Roland Lewis, President & CEO, Waterfront Alliance
- Angela Licata, Deputy Commissioner for Sustainability, NYC Department of Environmental Protection • Heather Morgan, RLA, Sustainability & Risk Management Lead for Metro New York, AECOM, and former National Sustainability Lead, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Seth Pinsky, Executive Vice President, RXR Realty
- Carlo A. Scissura, Esq., President & CEO, New York Building Congress
- Patricia Sinicropi, Executive Director, WateReuse Association
- Paul Storella, PE, Senior Vice President, Water Business Leader for Metro New York, AECOM
- Carter Strickland, New York State Director, The Trust for Public Land, and former Commissioner, NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Christopher Toomey, PE, Vice President of Major Projects, McKinsey & Company
- Jason Vollen, Vice President and High Performance Buildings Practice Leader for Metro New York, AECOM
- Ibrahim Abdul-Matin, Urban Strategist
- Brad Lander, New York City Council Member, District 39, Brooklyn
Register here to attend.
This event is part of the Resilience and Adaptation to Climate Change program of Climate Week NYC.