Climate Week NYC, hosted by The Climate Group, is the largest Climate Week in the world. Taking place September 23-29, 2019, it is the week where significant announcements and commitments to climate action will be made, and now, your business can be a part of the New York City community dedicated to climate action.
Climate Week NYC is joining with businesses–big or small– from across the five boroughs for our "Climate Action is Our Business" campaign. The mission is to promote the accessible steps that companies are taking across the city and around the world to combat climate change, as well as to help New Yorkers and visitors discover which businesses are committed to protecting our planet.
From restaurants to shops to cultural attractions, tell us how your business is taking climate action and becoming more sustainable!
By applying and being accepted into our "Climate Action is Our Business" campaign for Climate Week NYC:
- Your business will have a free listing on the Climate Week NYC online guide to sustainable businesses.
- Your business will be part of a comprehensive social media campaign across The Climate Group's social media audience of over 150,000 followers.
- Your business will get a shout out in our Climate Week NYC newsletter.
- You will be invited to our official NYC Business Network and connect with local and sustainable businesses nearby.
- You will have access to our media packs and educational tools to promote sustainability and incorporate it in your business.
- You will attract customers that want to support more ethical and sustainable businesses.
- Your business will be promoted to Climate Week NYC attendees.
- You can join a growing movement of businesses committed to taking climate action.
- You will receive an official “Climate Action is Our Business” window vinyl, which can be used to promote to your customers that you are supporting Climate Week NYC.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more.