What is Refrigerant Week?
As technology advances, engineers are discovering new and exciting ways to keep people and products cool, while doing the same for the planet. Exciting developments in refrigerants are helping to make this possible, so Danfoss is launching a global initiative this fall to spread awareness about the role refrigerants play in preserving our global climate.
From Monday, September 18 - Friday, September 22, 2017, we are putting a particular focus on:
● Highlighting the understated, yet crucial role that refrigerants play in the global climate change effort.
● Bringing understanding to the impact recent worldwide agreements (such as Kilgali) will have on OEMs and installers and how they can effectively implement the recommendations.
● Sharing tools and resources to equip installers, OEMs, and policymakers through our CoolTools and CoolSchool initiatives.
Our webinars during the week include (all times in EDT):
- Friday 9/22 8:00am-9:00am Cooling delivers on all Sustainable Development Goals
- Monday 9/18 3:00am-4:00am, Refrigerant Trends and Challenges - Session 1
- Monday 9/18 8:00am-9:00am, Refrigerant Trends and Challenges - Session 2
- Thursday 9/21 5:30am-6:30am, Developments of Refrigerants in India and Way Forward (India)
- Jue., 21 de Sep. de 2017 9:00-10:00, Refrigerant Trends and Challenges from a Danfoss Perspective: Solutions and Support Tools (Spanish)