Carbon neutrality is an effective and impactful framework to drive forward companies’ and organizations’ sustainability strategies. A strategic approach to carbon neutrality allows companies to maintain competitive advantage in the transition to the low carbon economy.
As global initiatives such as the Paris Agreement and the Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA) come into effect, carbon neutrality has triggered a new wave of interest in sustainability from leading organizations. Companies are looking to assess the climate related risks to their business and respond by implementing programs that future-proof their operations such as internal carbon pricing, stakeholder engagement, and Science-Based Targets.
Climate Club’s Climate Breakfast on September 20th will seek to present how and why private and public sector leaders are using carbon neutrality and most importantly, how to get their Executive Boards on board. High-level panelists from private and public sector organizations will discuss their experience and approach with key influencers.
To request an invitation and the program, please contact Lara Lestrade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers / Panelists:
• Anthony Guerrero, Director Facilities and Sustainability, NRDC
• Emily Kreps, Head of Investor Engagement, CDP
• Sarah Leugers, Director of Communications, The Gold Standard
• Gerald Maradan, Founder of The Climate Club
• Sophia Mendelsohn, Head of Sustainability, JetBlue
• Robert Metzke, Chief of Staff and Global Head of Sustainability, Philips
• Shona Quinn, Sustainability Leader, Eileen Fisher
• William Theisen, CEO, EcoAct Inc.